- Metric or imperial dual reading
- Extra large screen display
- Hardened stainless steel
- Four measurement functions
- Fine adjustment roller
- Complete with storage case and battery
- Please enter daytime delivery details, PO Boxes not valid
- Same day or 24 Hour Gauteng Delivery (Weekends do not apply)*
- Delivery will be in 3-5 days
- Additional Charges may apply for delivery to outlying areas
- Subject to availability
- Limited number available
- Picture displayed is a representation
Return Policy:Notify Info@crazedeals.co.za within 3 days of delivery.
- Returns are accepted only if in original packaging.
- Opened packages will not be accepted for returns.
- Defective products need to be returned for an exchange of product
No matter what you need to measure, small or larger objects, the inside gaps between two objects or the depth of a hole, the caliper is going to be an essential part of the tool box. The fact that it is a digital caliper will simply make the job that much more precise.The high quality electronic digital caliper is a usefull tool - no precision workshop should be without one because they are more accurate and easier to use than the traditional analog units. Measure in either inches or millimeters at the touch of a button. The floating zero feature allows you to read the increment without calculation. The caliper is made from hardened stainless. The caliper measures up to 150 mm (6 inch) with 0.01 mm (or 0.0005") resolution.