- Air Purifier for clean, breathable air
- Adjustable Thermostat for ideal cool
- 35 watts of cooling power
- USB and Plug for unlimited portability
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy Two-Step Setup
- Please enter daytime delivery details, PO Boxes not valid
- Delivery will be in 5-7 working days
- Additional Charges may apply for delivery to outlying areas
- Subject to availability
- Limited number available
- Picture displayed is a representation
Return Policy: Notify Info@crazedeals.co.za within 3 days of delivery.
- Returns are accepted only if in original packaging.
- Opened packages will not be accepted for returns.
- Defective products need to be returned for an exchange of product
Arctic Air cooler is a portable air conditioner that cools, purifies, and humidifies the air around you. Comes with special filters designed to trap harmful dust, pollen, and other allergens found around your home, so the air you breath is clean and crisp. The Arctic Cooler also generates 35 Watts of amazing cooling power, which can bring down the immediate temperature up to 45 square feet in front of its vents. Convenient humidifier puts moisture back into the air, which is good for overall health.
Conveniently Simple to Use Anywhere!
The Arctic Air Cooler provides cool, comfortable relief from the heat, within seconds! Simply fill the unit with water, turn it on, and relax. No more hassling with big bulky fans, and heavy air conditioners. This compact device is small enough to fit on the smallest surfaces and comes with a 6 Ft. cord. The unique USB port provides the ability to be used outside or any place without an outlet, by allowing this portable cooler to be plugged into a phone, tablet, or computer.
Cool and Cost Effective
Most air conditioners on the market are built to cool your entire house, which can run up huge electricity bills. On the other hand, As Seen on TV Arctic Air Cooler runs much more efficiently, costs just pennies a day, and can easily be taken from room to room, which eliminates the need for buying multiple expensive air conditioning units.