- High Speed DSP (CPU).
- Microscope lens (50x~500x).
- White LED light source.
- Mini USB 2.0 compatible.
- Explosure control.
- Auto white balance control.
- Snap function .
- Digital zoom available .
- Brightness Adjustable .
- Fixed stand for hand-free.
- Equiped with measurement software.
- Please enter daytime delivery details, PO Boxes not valid
- Delivery will be in 3-5 working days
- Additional Charges may apply for delivery to outlying areas
- Subject to availability
- Limited number available
- Picture displayed is a representation
Return Policy: Notify Info@crazedeals.co.za within 3 days of delivery.
- Returns are accepted only if in original packaging.
- Opened packages will not be accepted for returns.
- Defective products need to be returned for an exchange of product
With high resolution color image sensor, exposure control, auto white balance control, high speed DSP, USB 2.0 port, this electronic microscope has easy and convenient magnification and showing minimus details. It is easy to zoom in stamps, coins, paper currency, plants, insects, rocks and minerals, and so much more.
- Skin inspection
- Hair inspection
- Education purpose inspection
- Print industrial inspection
- Jewellery & Stamp collections
- Biological inspection
- PCB, Textile and other industrial materials
- Image Sensor: 2.0 MP
- Color: 24 bit RGB
- Flicker Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 lus brightness
- Magnification Ratio: 50x~500x
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec to 1/1000 sec
- Video Format: AVI
- Still Image Format: JPG and BMP
- White Balance: Auto
- Exposure: Auto
- Light Source: 8 LED light (switched by software)
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Operation System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Mac x 10.5 or above
- OSD Language: English, German, Spanish, Korean, French, Russian
- Power Supply: DC 5V from USB port
- Bundled Software: Micro capture
- Dimension: 125mm(L) x 33mm(R)