- Use on any shape: tapered, meleed, round, square, rough, etc.
- Can detect any size: from 0.02 carat and larger (follow settings).
- Dual indicator: by a sound signal as well as a light up level meter display featuring segments in green, yellow and red ranges.
- Metal alert: a tone warns you when the probe tip comes into contact with metal.
- Adjustable: sensitivity can be varied according to the size of the stone and the ambient temperature.
- Totally portable: battery powered for complete independence and reliability.
- Supplied with one 9V battery.
- Metal stone holder for loose stones.
- Black protective carry pouch.
- Please enter daytime delivery details, PO Boxes not valid
- Delivery will be in 3-5 working days
- Additional Charges may apply for delivery to outlying areas
- Subject to availability
- Limited number available
- Picture displayed is a representation
Return Policy: Notify Info@crazedeals.co.za within 3 days of delivery.
- Returns are accepted only if in original packaging.
- Opened packages will not be accepted for returns.
- Defective products need to be returned for an exchange of product
The Diamond Selector II is a diamond tester for distinguishing diamonds from gems, simulants and
stones. Can be used with any settings: loose stones, stones set in rings, pendants, earings, bracelets, watches.
Metal alert sound will let you know if the tip has touched the metal setting.